Our goal at Holy Comforter is to make our worship simple and holy, lively and engaging. We invite you to join us, wherever you may be along your own journey of faith.
Our hosts are happy to answer any questions you have and point you in the right direction for anything you need. Simply find someone with a nametag at the doors – or virtually anyone else in our welcoming congregation – and they’ll be happy to help! No suits or dresses are required; plentiful parking is available onsite.
Sunday Worship Schedule
- Nursery, 7:45 am to noon for children up to age 3
- 8:00 am Worship (Holy Eucharist)
- 8:45 - 9:15 am Breakfast
- 9:15 - 10:15 am The Hour, Christian Formation Offerings for all ages
- 10:30 am Worship (Holy Eucharist) with Children's Chapel and Nursery
- Coffee Hour in Henry Hall between the services
- 12:30 pm La Misa en Espanol (Holy Eucharist in Spanish.) All are welcome to attend.
During the programming year, nursery is available from 7:45 am until noon for children birth to age three or keep them with you during the service. We always welcome their joyful wiggles!